Friday, September 30, 2005

How to Change Mouse Pointer server side for button control.

How to Change Mouse Pointer server side for button control.

 

If button control are deactivate then you want to change Mouse Pointer when user go to that button

 

When button deactivate

BtnDelete.enabled = false;

btnDelete.Style["CURSOR"] = "default";

 

When button active

btnDelete.Style["CURSOR"] = "hand";

BtnDelete.enabled = true;

 



Ritesh Kumar Kesharwani

A D I T I , B A N G A L O R E
Software Professional
Cell  : 011-91-9845657636


Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now,I working in C# ASP .NET, Button.style["CURSOR"]="hand" This is not working when i added in button click event. I have to display the HourGlass when i retrive the data from the server through Server side code.Can you help me.If you have code please send to my mail ID senthileha@gmail.com